DIPLOMA ENGINEERING (INDUSTRIAL TRAINING)Industrial Attachment for Diploma In Engineering Students. This course specially design for Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics and Instrumentation and Process Control Technology Students. This course only for those Students who want to be an Automation Experts.
INDUSTRIAL INTERNSHIP/ATTACHMENT TRAINING FOR DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING STUDENTS
Course Fee: 7,000 BDT.
Industrial Controlling Device.
● Application of Industrial controlling Device.
● How to test & measure Industrial controlling Devices.
● Working principle & practical connection with Industrial
(Industrial Controlling Device: - Push & Selector Switch Limit Switch,
Different types of Relays, Magnetic Contactors, Timer, Counters, Temperature Controllers, Floatless Relays, Over Load Relays, Phase Failure Relays, RTD, Thermocouples, Photo Electric Sensors, Proximity or Metal Sensors, Solenoid Valves)
Basic Manual Industrial Controlling.
● Play With NO & NC Contact.
● Latching Making & Example.
● Single Load Control from multiple Locations.
● Direct ON Line (DOL) Starter.
● Overload Protection System in DOL Starter.
● Phase Failure Protection System Connection with Motor Controlling Circuit.
● Interlocking system design for 2 loads.
● How to make Interlock Protection System Design for Multiple Load.
● 3 Phase Load (Motor) Control based on Time.
Advanced Manual Industrial Controlling.
● Sequential 3 Phase Load (Motor) Control by Relay, Timer and Magnetic Contactor.
● Sequential Motor Control Circuit Design with Practical Connection.
● Auto Star Delta Starter Design and practical connection.
● Automatic Reverse Forward Circuit Design and Practical Connection.
● Automatic Reverse Forward by Limit Switch or Sensor.
● Automatic Transfer Switch Circuit Design and Practical Connection.
SIEMENS LOGO PLC Programming & Implementation.
● Overview SIEMENS LOGO PLC.
● Hardware Connection of Siemens LOGO PLC.
● Software Overview of Siemens Logo PLC.
● PLC to Computer Communication.
● PLC to Smartphone Communication.
● PLC To Web Server Communication.
● Different Types of GATE Operation.
● Time Based Load Control Programming.
● Sequential Motor Control PLC Programming.
● Star Delta Starter Programming.
● Automatic Reverse Forward Programming.
● Parts Assembler machine Programming.
● Automatic Car Parking System Programming.
SIEMENS S7-200 PLC Programming & Implementation.
● Introduction to Siemens Trainer.
● Introduction to Siemens PLC.
● Introduction to Siemens PLC Software - MicroWIN.
● Series & Parallel Circuit Exercise.
● Latching and Interlocking Exercise.
● Use of Positive Transition and Negative Transition.
● Timers & Counter Function with different type of Program.
● Timer with Comparison operators.
● Timer with Move operators.
● Counter with Comparison and Move Operations.
● Counter with Math Operations.
● Use of Data Registers (Examples 1 to 5).
● Block Move Function.
● Up Down Counter Function.
● Immediate Commands.
● Interrupts Function.
● Jump Commands.
● Retentive Timers.
● Sequential Control Relay (SCR).
● SET RESET Instructions.
● SET RESET Bistable Instructions.
● Timer Off Delay.
● Understanding Analogue Input and Output.
● Siemens PLC Exercise for practice with solutions.
DELTA PLC Programming & Implementation.
● Introduction to Delta PLC Trainer.
● Sinking Sourcing Understanding for PLC Wiring.
● Fundamental Commands of PLC: LD. LDI & OUT (Session 1 to 4).
● Fundamental Commands of PLC: SET & RESET Commands.
● Fundamental Commands of PLC: Timers & Counters.
● Types of Timers in Delta PLC.
● Fundamental Commands of PLC: Timers & Counters (Session 1 to 3).
● Data Registers- Session 1 to 3 (How to Store Information in PLC.
● How to use the Internal Memory of PLC?
● Latched Registers in DVP 14SS.
● Special Bits in Delta DVP 14SS
● Introduction to ITS- Interactive Trainings System PLC PE.
● Understanding Rising and Falling Edge-critical commands in many applications.
● Understanding Increment and Decrement Commands - Helps in counting.
● Arithmetic Commands -ADD, SUB, MUL, DIV-Making calculations easy.
● Block Move and Fill Move - How to move data in bulk quickly.
● Call Jump with application-How to skip part of ladder Logic.
● Interrupts -Learning External interrupts.
● Master Control MC and MCR-Setting up a control Zone.
● Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) - High speed pulse output.
● Retentive Timers - How to retain values in PLC Timer.
● Sequencer - How to read and write information in Input/Output Data registers.
● Compare and Zone Compare - CMP & ZCP.
● PLC Advanced Instruction Presentation.
● Understanding Analog to Digital Cards in PLC.
● Understanding Digital to Analog Cards in PLC.
● Digital to Analog Application Example.
● Gain and Offset Setting in Analog to Digital Cards.
● Gain & offset Setting in Digital to Analog Cards.
● PLC Analog Cards Exercises with Solutions.
● PLC Application Exercises for Practice.
● PLC to VFD MODBUS Communication Example.
MITSUBISHI PLC Programming & Implementation.
● Introduction of Mitsubishi PLC.
● Software Installation and Overview.
● Programming with Fundamental Instruction.
● Timer and Counter Function Using.
● Use of Memory and Data Registers.
● Move & Block Move with Memory or Data Register.
● Memory with Comparison Operators Example.
● Jump Commands Operation.
● Subroutines Command with program example.
● Analogue Input Read Write Command.
● Analogue Output Controlling System.
Industrial Project Design Programming and Implementation.
Automatic Reverse Forward System Programming by compare function.
Packaging Machine Programming.
Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS) System Programming.
Tank Filling and Discharge Control Programming.
Conveyor Belt Control Programming. PLC Box Sorting-Left & Right.
PLC Project Alternate Box Sorting Separation Station System Programming
Coffee Maker Machine Programming. Treatment Plant Automation System Programming.
Pneumatic Machine Automation System Design.
Hydraulic System Operation by PLC.
Variable Frequency Drive (VFD)/Inverter.
● Working Principle of VFD.
● Hardware Connection of VFD.
● Parameter Setting Of VFD.
● Selecting the source of Frequency in VFD.
● Selecting the source of Operation in VFD.
● Acceleration & Deceleration Time Setting in VFD.
● Jog Mode Operation in VFD.
● How to select the Multiple Sources of Frequency in VFD.
● How to Disable the Reverse Operation of Motor?
● Speed Control of Motor by Inverter and PLC.
HMI Programming and Communication With PLC.
● Overview of HMI.
● Hardware Connection of HMI.
● Software Overview of HMI
● HMI Programming.
● HMI to Computer Communication.
● Communication With PLC, INVERTER & HMI to Control
3 phase Motor